These questions are similar to the ones asked in the actual Test.
How should I know? I know, because have recently certified with the latest version of the Associate Certification test.
Before you start here are some Key features of the Fiori Technical Associate Certification Exam
– The exam is Computer based and you have three Hours to answer 80 Questions.
– The Questions are (mostly) multiple choice type and there is NO penalty for an incorrect answer.
– Some of the Questions have more than one correct answers. You must get ALL the options correct for you to be awarded points.
– The Official Pass percentage is 59% (But this can vary). You will be told the exact passing percentage before your begin your test.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, All questions have one correct answer.
1) In Gateway Configuration: Activating OData services, which of the below service is used by both Launchpad and Launchpad designer?
Answer – d
After activating SAP NetWeaver Gateway, we have to activate and maintain services in OData Channel.
Navigate to customizing activity SPRO-> SAP NetWeaver -> Gateway -> OData Channel -> Administration -> General Settings -> Activate and Maintain Services -> Activate OData services for Launchpad and designer:
/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CONF – This is used by Launchpad designer.
/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_CUST – This is used by Launchpad designer.
/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS – This is used by Launchpad.
/UI2/TRANSPORT -– This is used by Launchpad designer.
/UI2/INTEROP -– This is used by Launchpad and Launchpad designer.
Note: When activating the OData services system alias must be the local system.
2) PFCG roles, users and authorizations for every transactional app and Factsheets are configured in which system of SAP Fiori?
a) SAP Fiori Launchpad Configuration
b) SAP Back-End server Configuration
c) SAP NetWeaver Gateway Configuration
d) Configuration of Product specific UI add On
Answer – b
SAP delivers back end PFCG roles for every transactional app and Factsheets.
These delivered roles contain references to corresponding OData services which are required to use applications.
Based on OData service reference, authorization proposals of OData service can be used to create authorization profiles.
Configuring SAP Back-End server: Role, User and Authorizations
3) To Configure Enterprise Search (Factsheets) in the backend server, which of the below is main perquisite to initiate this configuration?
a) Enable SAP Fiori Search and Factsheets
b) Embedded Search Technology setup
c) Creating a connection between Embedded search and SAP Hana
d) Creating Connectors
To configure Enterprise search in back end, we must have Embedded Search Technology setup.
Steps to Configure:
Activate UI services
Create a connection between embedded search and SAP Hana or TREX/BWA
Creating Connectors and starting indexing of connectors.
Activate Enterprise search:
Enable SAP Fiori search and Factsheets: TX: BSESH_HANA_SEARCH
Enable Factsheets: TX: BSCBN_HANA_NAV
4) To configure Enterprise Search for Factsheets which of the following UI services need to be activated?
a) Under the path /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ activate Esh_eng_modeling
b) Under the path /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ activate search
c) Under the path /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ activate saplink
d) Under the path /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ activate Wdhc_help_center
e) Under the path /default_host/sap/es activate search
(3 correct answers)
Answer – a, d, e
We need to activate 7 services:
4 from /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ and….
3 from /default_host/sap/es
Under the path /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ activate Esh_eng_modeling
Under the path /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ activate ESH_eng_wizard
Under the path /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ activate ESH_search_results_ui
Under the path /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ activate Wdhc_help_center
Under the path /default_host/sap/es activate Search
Under the path /default_host/sap/es activate Cockpit
Under the path /default_host/sap/es activate Saplink
Activate UI Services: Configuring Enterprise Search for Factsheets
5) Communication between TREX/BWA (SAP NetWeaver Search and Classification TREX and Business Warehouse Accelerator BWA) and ABAP system happens:
a) Creating a connection by launching the Admin Cockpit ESH_Cockpit
b) By activating Business Functions BSESH_HANA_SEARCH and BSCBN_HANA_NAV
c) Creating a HTTPS connection (HTML/OData)
d) OData Services
To allow communication between TREX/BWA (SAP NetWeaver Search and Classification TREX and Business Warehouse Accelerator BWA) and ABAP system, you must create a connection between them.
Steps: Launch the Admin Cockpit as shown in below image Transaction: ESH_Cockpit
Select the required models you want to use with embedded search
Choose create connector.
Configuring Enterprise Search (Factsheets): Create Connectors
Indexing of Connectors
More Questions? Have a look at: