……sample video below!
Buy the Complete Video Training covering ALL SAP SCM APO topics below, for a special introductory price of $
We are currently running a special offer whereby you can get a nearly 50% discount.
Note: This is a special offer & may be withdrawn at anytime.
Having trouble paying? Alternative Payment Options
You get complete coverage of the topics below:
SAP APO Overview and Function of Planning Application
- Concepts of Supply Chain Management
- List the Advantages of APO
- Summarize the functions of the planning applications in APO
- Integration and Technology (Live Cache,Integration with OLTP system using CIF)
- Modeling and Evaluation in APO (Overview of Master Data and Transaction data for
supply chain planning,Function of Model and Version)
- Overview of master data and Transaction data in APO
Internal SAP SCM APO Business Warehouse
- Purpose of Internal Business warehouse and concept of extraction of transactional data
- Role and Function of Data warehousing workbench and Components
- Structure of Characteristics and Key Figures
- Overview of data source and data extraction
- Process of configuring LIS for data structure
- Info source,Info packages and Info cube in detail
Set up Demand and Supply planning in SCM APO-Configuration of DP and SNP
- Creating Planning Object Structure
- Planning levels of demand planning in POS
- Task of planning object structure,master data and characteristics values combinations
- Creation of Characteristics values combinations
- Create planning area and Planning Book with data view
- Set aggregation and disaggregation for key figures
- create time series in live cache
- Key figures setting in planning area
- Describe aggregation and disaggregation methods
- Calculate proportional factors
- Planning Object structure
- Planning area
- Planning Book and Data view
- Macro and Alerts
Apply Demand Planning DP for forecasting
- Demand Integrative planning Table and additional features in DP
- Forecasting Process (Univariant Forecast,MLR,composite ,consensus planning)
- Generation of proportional factor in DP
- Life Cycle planning (Realignment,Life cycle planning and Product interchangeability
- Advance Macros in DP
- Promotion Planning
- Mass Processing
- Process chain in DP
Integration between SAP APO and ECC systems using CIF
- Architecture of the integration of the system SAP ECC with the system SAP SCM: logical systems, target systems, queued RFC, RFC-destinations, business system group
- Generation of integration models for the core interface (selection of master and transaction data which should be transferred)
- Activation of integration models (transfer of the selected data)
- Initial and change transfer of fundamental master data from the SAP ECC (e.g. Plant, distribution center, material)
- Real-time transfer of transaction data (stocks, orders) from SAP ECC as well as retransfer of transaction data like planning results from SAP SCM to SAP ECC
- Reports for routine operation
- Monitoring and treatment of errors during the transmission (CIF cockpit, SCM queue manager, qRFC monitor, application log, and so on)
Apply supply network planing (SNP) for cross location planning
- SNP Overview ,SNP Process flow.
- Master data and Transaction data in SNP
- Supply Network Planning Methods (Heuristic,optimizer and CTM)
- Supply Network Planning Heuristic (Heuristic Run,Capacity Check and Leveling)
- SNP Heuristic scheduling
- Aggregated Planning
- Optimization in SNP (Supply planning with Optimizer,Optimizer costs,profile used by optimizer)
- Product interchangeability
- Safety stock Planning in SNP
- Basic of Deployment and TLB
Capable to Match (CTM) in SCM
- Functionality of CTM
- CTM master data selection
- CTM planning process types
- System landscape required for CTM
- CTM demand and supply processing
- CTM planning algorithm
- Supply control with CTM
Set up Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling in SAP SCM
- Maintain Number ranges for orders
- Maintain Strategy Profiles
- Maintain Planning Procedures and Planning Groups
- Set up times
- Maintain PPDS Heuristic setting and Profiles
- Maintain work area
- Maintain Period board profile and Time profiles
- Set up management and alert monitor
- Set up propagation ranges
Apply Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling for planing of orders
- Role of PPDS in SCM
- Master Data overview
- Demand Management (PIR and sales orders,MTS & MTO)
- Production planning (Prerequisite and Setting,Planning Process,Heuristic for MRP planning and Firming)
- Steps in PP (Net requirement calculation and lot size calculation,Source determination,PPM/PDS explosion,Set up times ,Pegging)
- Tools and Production planning (Product view,Product planing table,Pegging overview,Days supply,Detailed scheduling board,Resource planing table,PPDS optimizer and Alert monitor)
Set Up Global Available to Promise
- Maintain Global Setting for Available check
- Maintain Category,Check mode and Check instruction
- Maintain ATP group and check control
- Maintain Allocation object ,group and Procedure
- Sequence of product allocation procedure
- Maintain Rule strategy and sequence for rule-based available check
- Parallelizing backorder processing
and more ……………………………….
Over 20 hours of high quality training delivered by expert Consultants!!
You also get ;
• Over 200 pages of high Quality study material
• Custom made by SAP experts for learning the topic quickly
• Presentations outlining Key concepts
• Practise Questions and Answers
• Available ONLY with this video purchase!
Video Training FAQs
Q. Do you give any certificate for completing the training?
A. We are not officially affiliated with SAP AG and hence are unable to provide you with a
Q. I do not have a credit card. How can I pay?
A. Kindly get in touch with us at: admin at myerp-training.com for alternative payment methods.
Q. Will I be able to get a job after doing this training?
A. The training by itself will not get you a job. However, if you understand the topic well (which this training will help you to do), and get yourself certified, then you have a decent chance to get a job as a junior consultant.
Q. Can I access the training multiple times?
A. Within 5 minutes of your purchase, you will receive a download link. You can download the
training files on your machine and view them as many times as required..