110 SAP SD Interview Questions with Answers & Explanations
What does it take to gain entry into the fascinating & lucrative world of SAP SD?
A successful Interview.
In fact for contracting jobs, all it takes is a half an hour telephone interview before you get your first break.
Though the interview procedure is more drawn out for permanent job, there is normally only ever One technical interview.
A successful interview can provide you with that break which will be the first step to a career in the SAP World.
So what are the interviewers looking for?
For an associate level position (less than 2 year’s SD project experience), here is what the interviewers typically look for:
– Decent overall knowledge of SD
– Deep knowledge in at least one or two area (e.g. Billing/Pricing etc).
– Ability to work in a team environment (As you are a junior you will probably be working as part of a larger team).
– Ability to find relevant technical information. (With SD/Logistics being so wide, no single consultant is reasonably expected to know everything. However, you should have the skills to find out more wherever required).
The kind of questions asked at the associate level interview are less to do with tables and fields and more to do with your approach to a project issue and how you match up the SD functionality to fulfill the project requirements.
This is something that can only come with experience or if you receive some coaching from experienced consultants.
So how would you like some insider knowledge of what kind of questions are asked in an actual SD interview and what kind of response gets you the green light?
The eBook ‘110 SAP SD Interview Questions with Answers and Explanations’ is Exactly what you need.
Why should you buy this book?
Current Questions that are being asked in Interviews TODAY
Every single question is based on project knowledge and personal experience
Divided into SD functionality areas for easy reading
Covers the most important concepts & configuration settings
Focus on business scenarios
Some unique features of this book:
– The Question are ACTUAL questions asked in some of the regular interviews that the likes of Accenture & IBM do.
(How do we know? Because we do some of these interviews!)
– The questions available on ‘google’ are almost never asked in a ‘Real’ interview. This book contains Questions that are NOT available anywhere else.
– The author himself has over 12 years of SAP Experience.
Why should you trust me?
I am an SAP CRM/SD consultant and have worked with SAP AG in many parts of the world.
With over 12 years experience in SAP, and four Certifications in different areas, I know what it takes to be successful in the World of SAP.
Over the years, I have interviewed hundreds of SAP SD candidates and know what Clients are looking for.
It is not only the technical knowledge that the candidate possesses, it is also the way he approaches the problem, the attitude he displays and other ‘soft’ factors.
With SAP SD market being strong, there are not many candidates in the market that have in-depth knowledge in this subject.
I see this as an excellent opportunity for your break into the world of SAP Consulting.
And that is why I have written this book.
Buy Now at a Special Introductory Price of USD 39.00
Note: You will be sent a link to access the material/download the PDF within 12 hours of making your purchase.