Learn about SAP Certification from Certified Consultants! For Free!!
SAP Certification: 7 Key steps to getting Certified
- Do I even need it? Should I do it later?
- Am I eligible?
- Select appropriate certification level
- Choose your training
- Find out syllabus/sample questions
- How to prepare for the Exam
- How do I maximize my chances on the test day?
Check out the video below explaining the 7 Key steps!
clicking the topic in the menu
Certification from SAP is the best way to assess and confirm your SAP software skills. By obtaining the associate level certification, or enhancing your existing certification to the professional or masters level, you prove
that you are qualified and proficient at optimizing the SAP software to improve an organization’s business performance.
Whether you’re an employee of an enterprise running SAP applications, a member of a Consulting team, or an independent consultant, you will find SAP certification essential in today’s competitive marketplace.
Some of the advantages you get with an SAP certification:
- Open up new career opportunities
- Gain a competitive advantage over your peers
- Enhance your credentials by proving your knowledge in SAP software
- Attain a Globally recognized mark of excellence
- Participate in the exclusive, Web-based SAP certified community